Nano Milking Machine
Price And Quantity
- 5000.00 - 50000.00 INR
- Stainless Steel
- Suitability: Up to 5 Cows
- Can: SS 304 -20 liter’s (ISO STANDARD)
- Light Wight Easy Carry able
- Floor Mount, Sturdy and compact
- Efficient and Reliable for fast and Hygienic milking
- Indigenous design with international Quality
- Driving source, Dry Vacuum Pump
- Motor: 0.3 HP, 240v, 50 Hz Single Phage
- Pump: 100 LPM, 2800 Rpm
- Maximum Tem: 85 C
- Chassis, Length (cm):31
- Width (cm):26
- Height (cm):53
- Weight (kg):15 KG
- Cluster Specification
- Pulsator: 60:40 Ratios
- Milk liner: 24 mm silicon food grade
- Claw size: 200cc
- Milk hoses: Nontoxic Food Graded
- Saving of labor expenses.
- Reduction of dependency on skilled farm workers.
- Enables rearing of larger herd strength.
- 3-4 times faster than hand milking.
- Increase in the milk yield.
- Increase in the quality of milk.
- Reduces stress throughout the lactation by creating good milking routines.
- Simple management
- Perceived lower stress environment
- Increased milking frequency
- Milking consistency constant
- High production of milk
- Ensures complete milking & safe health of the cow.
- 10 Per Week
- 2-3 Days
No. 409, 1st Floor , 1st Cross, 6th Main, NGEF Layout , Sadanada Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560038, India